HOW IT WORKS
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
DEVELOPING A STRATEGY
COMMITMENT TO SUPERIOR CLIENT SERVICE
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
AGGRESSIVE COURTROOM ADVOCACY
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a prospective client hire the Provinziano Legal Team?
What is An Advanced Fee?
How is my advanced fee accounted for?
How do your fees compare to other firms?
Do you ever work on a flat fee basis?
What forms of payment do you accept?
What is a retainer agreement?
What has been your historical success on legal matters?
How will I be able to contact the attorney or team member of the Provinziano Legal Team?
What type of family law cases does the Provinziano Legal Team handle?
The Provinziano Legal Team has handles a wide variety of family law issues including:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Grandparent’s visitation rights
- Spousal Support
- Marital Property Division
- Pre-Nup Agreements (aka Pre-Marital Agreements)
- Post-Nup Agreements (aka Post-Nup Agreements)
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
- Contempt Proceedings
- Enforcement of Judgment Proceedings
- Post-Judgment Modification of Judgment Proceedings
- Post-Judgment Modification of Child Custody Orders received as part of the conclusion of a CPS, DCFS, or Dependency Proceeding
- Proceedings to Set Aside Default Judgments
- Legal Separation
- Annulments (aka Nullity of Marriage)
- Dissolution of Registered Domestic Partnerships
- Dissolution of Same Sex Marriages
- Jurisdictional Disputes
If you have a unique family law issue not mentioned herein, please feel free to contact the Provinziano Legal Team, as we are always enthusiastic about the opportunity to tackle a unique legal issue with personalized legal representation.
How soon will you start working on my case when I hire you?
How will you update me on my case?
Do I have to attend court?
What is the Provinziano Legal Team's commitment to attorney client confidentiality?
Regarding the discussion of past case results and client reviews, the same result may not be available depending on the facts of a different case, such as cases of future prospective clients. Past case results and client reviews are atypical. The information on this website does not constitutes a guarantee as to a result. The information on this website does not constitute legal advice and is for informational purposes only. This website does not create an attorney client relationship. Expressions of opinion regarding the quality of representation does not constitute a guarantee and consists solely of the opinion of the author. This website is attorney advertisement.