Pricing & FAQ
INITIAL CONSULTATION: FREE
INITIAL RETAINER: $5,000-$10,000
HOURLY RATES: $350 TO $600
HOW MUCH WILL MY CASE COST?
- The complexity of your case
- The length of any litigation
- Court orders and number of court appearances
- Responding to actions of the Opposing Party
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does a prospective client hire the Provinziano Legal Team?
What is An Advanced Fee?
How is my advanced fee accounted for?
How do your fees compare to other firms?
Do you ever work on a flat fee basis?
What forms of payment do you accept?
What is a retainer agreement?
What has been your historical success on legal matters?
How will I be able to contact the attorney or team member of the Provinziano Legal Team?
What type of family law cases does the Provinziano Legal Team handle?
The Provinziano Legal Team has handles a wide variety of family law issues including:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Grandparent's visitation rights
- Spousal Support
- Marital Property Division
- Pre-Nup Agreements (aka Pre-Marital Agreements)
- Post-Nup Agreements (aka Post-Nup Agreements)
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
- Contempt Proceedings
- Enforcement of Judgment Proceedings
- Post-Judgment Modification of Judgment Proceedings
- Post-Judgment Modification of Child Custody Orders received as part of the conclusion of a CPS, DCFS, or Dependency Proceeding
- Proceedings to Set Aside Default Judgments
- Legal Separation
- Annulments (aka Nullity of Marriage)
- Dissolution of Registered Domestic Partnerships
- Dissolution of Same Sex Marriages
- Jurisdictional Disputes
If you have a unique family law issue not mentioned herein, please feel free to contact the Provinziano Legal Team, as we are always enthusiastic about the opportunity to tackle a unique legal issue with personalized legal representation.