Seeking Child Support

If you are a custodial parent and need child support from the other spouse, time is of the essence as the court has no authority to order child support until a petition for support has been filed. If a client has been recently abandoned by the primary income-earner, the Provinziano Legal Team will lobby to get into court quickly and will seek immediate and effective child-support orders. Child support, once ordered, can be paid directly by the former spouse or, in certain cases, by garnishment of wages received directly from the former spouse's employer.

Child support litigation depends on the specific facts of the case and as such the Provinziano Legal team works hard to ensure that all pertinent documents are subpoenaed from the opposing party including tax returns, bank statements, pay stubs, and any other relevant financial documents. We know that child-support disputes are stressful in nature, which is why we encourage our clients to trust our proven track-record and leave their worries to us - we will ensure that your case is prepared correctly and presented to the court in the most effective manner possible so that you and your children are taken care of both now and in the future.