5 Things Every Person Needs to Know When Facing a Divorce in Los Angeles
1. Where will the battle take place? Knowing your courthouse is critical.
2. LA judges know the law and procedure - and expect everyone else to know it as well.
3. A good attorney takes the anxiety out of the system for you by knowing how to direct your child custody case.
- Evidence Code section 730 Child Custody expert witness evaluations
- PPA I or II also known as a Parenting Plan Assessments
- Reports from Psychologists
- Minor’s Attorney reports
- Doctor’s reports
- Teacher’s reports and information
The Provinziano Legal Team knows how to navigate the complicated web of custody witnesses in order to present your case to the Court. Through the use of expert witnesses, qualified evidence, and witness testimony, we have been able to achieve outstanding child custody results for our clients, including obtaining move-away orders to other states, protecting children from abusive parents, increasing parenting time in the face of an uncompromising court system, orders to retrieve abducted children, and supervised visitation orders in the best interests of the child. Upon retaining Provinziano & Associates, we will analyze the case and prepare a detailed strategy to zealously represent to the Court why our client’s child is in need of the requested orders and how it is in their best interest.
4. Property disputes in LA are complex and require a custom-tailored strategy.
In Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and throughout the county, many cases deal with high value real estate, for which quick action is required in order to preserve it. This often means seeking the judge to make an order to sell the property, as well as disclosure of financial records, or orders to prevent a party from selling the property from underneath the other spouse.
We work carefully and move towards resolving the financial aspects of cases through settlement conferences in order to minimize the cost for all in litigation. However, many times a party is simply unwilling to reasonably resolve a financial issue. In these situations, the Provinziano Legal team will generate a custom approach to presenting your case to the courts in LA in order to effectively and aggressively advocate for a favorable result for financial claims.